I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

More Space Cadets

I hope you've all been watching.

Can you believe they believe they are actually in orbit around the earth? I felt a real twinge of guilt tonight when they finally saw the "money shot" of the earth from space. They were all so over-awed it was cute and to think that on Friday the whole thing will be revealed as a giant hoax really made me feel sorry for the little cadets.

Mind you, I still have this uneasy feeling that it's really us, the British public who are being fooled so I don't feel overwhelmingly guilty about the show at all.

All's fair in game shows and pranks or is that love and war?

:)x

PS. I am sooooooo in love with Val. He's got the most gorgeous eyes, a lovely smile and he's soooooooo strong. Take me and train me now Val for you I'd go to the gym!!! I'm not happy because now they're in space we don't see Val anymore and that's not fair. I say we need more Val. Bring him back! Bring him back! Bring him back!!!!!!

No comments: