I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Friday, January 13, 2006

Celebrity Big Brother - First Eviction


So Jodie is out of the Celebrity Big Brother house. I’m disappointed with you all. What are you playing at voting her out first?

Now Mr George "I’m an MP and you should all scrape and bow to me" Galloway, will have even more of a big head.

I’m shaking my head at you all and you don’t want me to be doing that trust me.

Get it right next time, vote George out for Wednesday! I'm warning, don’t let me start waving my finger at you!

:)x

2 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

Thank God she's out. She's a twat. Yes she was given a hard time at times, but there is no hiding away from the fact that she is a completely self-absorbed, ego-centric twat!

Mia said...

Just say what you feel girl!

:)x