I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Celebrity Big Brother - Rula, George and Preston

Well Rula went out last Friday thanks to being nominated by George and Preston. She was disappointed by George. Now Preston seems to be disappointed by George. Funny how things change ain't it.

I was in stitches last night as George dressed up in a leotard and robot danced. OMG! That so has to go on video.google or something. He's continued to sulk his way through the last few days, ever since he was banned by the group from taking part in nominations and then nominated.

It must be difficult to keep things in perspective when you're locked away from normal life. I was concerned when he talked about not forgetting what's happened even when he leaves the house. It's really not important, everyone is playing a game, some more consciously than others.
The best thing will be to leave it all behind when you leave the house and get on with the rest of your life.

:)x

No comments: