I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Celebrity Big Brother - Yet Again


I have not commented on this over the last few days because I have only been watching bits.

I was particularly annoyed with George Galloway’s comments after the box task about “The Americans”. What came out of his mouth was truly unnecessary and deeply offensive. He also annoyed me with his comments about Dennis being lazy, he annoyed me with his comments about Chantelle being dumb, he annoyed me with the incident over the cigars and cigarettes with Pete. He just plain annoys me!

I’m so disappointed that he has not been nominated because even though I usually just sit and snipe at the TV I would have happily voted multiple times to get him out of the house and off my telly!

Michael (and I’m sure a number of you would be upset at me for saying this) seriously needs therapy. He thinks he’s royalty. Yes he’s been through a lot. Yes he’s experienced things we could never imagine. Yes he’s been through detox, etc. How does this give him the right to shout people down? It doesn’t mean that he has all the answers. It doesn’t mean that he’s fully qualified to diagnose other people.

He’s got an insight into himself and probably a better idea than most about what’s really going on behind the façade that most people put on. But what was right for him is not necessarily right for others and he needs to understand and accept that. He’s like the man who’s given up smoking and then goes out and preaches to other smokers.

Take a chill pill Mr Barrymore. You’re not in there as the house therapist. You’re there to re-launch your career so I think you should just concentrate on that!

I’m starting to like Dennis a bit more. He’s still a bit over sexed but I love the way Traci is handling him. Much respect to the woman! She’s standing up for herself and a lot of what she’s saying to him about the way that he treats women is right! You never know, he might come out of the house having learned something.

Preston, Preston, Preston! If I were your girlfriend I’m not sure I would talk to you for fear that my words would be heard somewhere on the far side of the moon. I know you like Chantelle and who would blame you. She is quite funny, surprisingly witty, easy to get on with and easier for you to relate to than most of the other people in the house. To top if off you must be missing your girlfriend, poor you. Be very, very, very careful. We see those touchy feely moments and as for those long lingering looks... trust me dear readers I was (sadly) watching the live feed when the birthday party incidents were happening! Oh dear!

Pete needs to leave before he goes completely mad. I thought he was going to strangle our Mr Jim. He wasn’t happy when Jim fixed it for him to talk to his boyfriend, although that was what he was pining for. What can you do? As for teasing Preston and Chantelle, sometimes you do need to let things drop.

Rula and her Pants of Power was brilliant. I haven’t laughed so much for days! I still don’t think she’ll win. What about her over acting when she came out of nominations? Choking back tears, she explained to the rest of the housemates how she had to nominate someone for eviction and how terrible it was. (My eyes filled up - not.) Maybe she needed a bit of a rehearsal first. I think her performance was as good as any Oscar acceptance speech.

I always thought Faria cuddling up to Dennis while at the same time telling the other housemates that she doesn’t fancy him was a joke! Yes and I’m a Supermodel! She finally admitted it to Traci (with Dennis across the other side of the room) and they proceeded to laugh, giggle and chat about him like schoolgirls. Flip! How old are they again?

Who have I left out? Of course, Maggot! What’s there to say? He’s ok. I thought he’d be a bit more zany but I think he’s been outshone by some of the other housemates and I don’t blame him for keeping his head down.

The nominations have been set

Dennis, Faria and Pete.

Who goes ...... you decide!

:)x

No comments: