I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Oh So... Dancing on Ice!!!


I was going to post a piece about the lovely and extremely talented ice dancer John Barrowman (recently seen as Captain Jack in Dr Who and in the current remake of The Producers). About how he's one of the best contestants so I was pretty much guaranteed the chance to enjoy watching (drooling over) him week after, week, after week in Dancing on Ice.

Then I did a bit of research tonight only to discover that he's gay and to top it off, expected to do the civil partnership thing soon. Bugger! Er I mean Crap! Er I mean Damn!

The pool of available men gets ever smaller! (sigh)

;)x

Oh well, no getting away from it, he's a looker alright!

Wikipedia
Mail on Sunday

No comments: