I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Quantum Leap

I've just watched an episode of Quantum Leap starring the very yummy Scott Bakula. The man doesn't just look god but he can act and sing too, both brilliantly.

I'd forgotten how much I used to enjoy watching the show and it did not fail to impress this evening. In this episode he thought he was trying to find out who the killer of his partner in a private detective agency was but it turned out he was there to help the birth of pulp fiction novels. Very clever stuff. Very funny how his character looked like Hunmphrey Bogart.

Suddenly, I realised that Sam sounded like Fry and Al sounded like Bender. You know, the characters from Futurama (one of my other faves). It was weird I sat there thinking how brilliant. Two of my favorite shows in one!

Just totally surreal.

:)x

4 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

I love Quantum Leap! We used to play the theme tune at work, sometimes in the background when we were on the phone with clients. We'd be rolling around laughing!

Mia said...

hahahaha!

Oh that's so funny!

BlogMonkey said...

I loved quantum leap. Think I watched every episode back in the day and it's great when I catch a repeat and think "Oooh, I remember this one."

Liking your blog. Consider me a regular from now on - especially as my new flat won't have a TV so I'll need to rely on someone else to tell me what's happening in TV land. ;)

Mia said...

blogmonkey - Oh my God! I can't believe you're here!

I'll do my best to keep you updated on what's happening in TV land!

Welcome to my world!

:)x