I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Apprentice

Image hosting by Photobucket

It's coming back and soon! Mr Sugar is on a mission to sift through those people brave enough to apply for the position.

This was an absolutley storming programme last year and I am looking foward to better this time around.

:)x

2 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

I fancy the arse off last years winner. Did you see his babymama though? Yikes!

Mia said...

nml: Oh my gosh! I'm laughing now! I just kept thinking maybe there's still some hope for me out here in the big bad!

hehe

:)x