I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Celebrity Big Brother

Don't trust me folks, I'm just so fickle! Here we are, barely a week on and I've forgotten all about CBB and it's famous (or infamous) housemates.

I don't buy the papers or gossip mags and their type of music is not my thing.

It's a good thing they don't rely on me to make money.

:)x

2 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

I'm *exactly* the same. I haven't given Andy or Shane from X Factor a second thought since the show ended and I'm not remotely interested in the post CBB antics. This could be why most of them go nowhere afterwards - it was just a show.

Mia said...

nml- hear hear!