I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Coronation Street - Poor Rita

Image hosting by Photobucket I was so upset last night when Stuart attacked Rita. Hasn't that poor woman been through enough?

I'm not joking, it brought tears to my eyes.

Come on you script writers, please lay off our Reet!

:)x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up to date with Rita's goings on at www.corrieblog.tv

Mia said...

flaming nora: Thanks for the heads up!

:)x

whyioughtta said...

Omigod. Rita gets it at least once every couple of years, doesn't she? First the brain tumour scare. Then Sir AnTony-Talks-Through-His-Teeth loves 'er and leaves 'er. Now I have this to look forward to? From now on I will avert my eyes from Corrie blogs on All Publicity! The future is too scary...