I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Deal or No Deal

Preston (formerly of Celebrity Big Brother and lead singer of the Ordinary Boys) said he thinks the banker is actuallly Mr Blobby.

When I think of Noel Edmiunds I can't help but think of terrible jumpers, Mr Blobby, Shakey cardboard Castle scenery, big throne like chairs, gunge tanks. It's all gone!

Instead we have real people playing a cracker of a game.

You can't help but get really involved! Catch it when you can! It's by far the best game show on tv right now.

Peace Ya'll

:)x

No comments: