I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Eastenders - Pat & Patrick


What?!?!? They're doing "it"!!!

Oh puuullleeaase!!!!! I'm just getting over the Juley and Ruby debacle, never mind the comedy that was Mo and Alfie.

I'm sighing and shakin my head right now!

:)x

4 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

It's all about interracial loving on Eastenders at the mo. I need to cover my eyes though for this one ;-)

The Mistress said...

You're joking?! We're 2 years behind the UK in EastEnders episodes. To give you an idea of how far that is, Dennis and Sharon have just returned from their hols together and found Vicki in bed with Ash Ferreira, (after Vicki recently discovered that Sharon and Dennis are an item,) Charlie Slater's in jail for punching out Little Mo's rapist, Nana is engaged, and Natalie is moving in with Paul.

Mia said...

nml: It hurts to see them together because it just came out of nowhere. Before anyone else starts, I know about they used to flirt all the time but that was two years ago! I know they both used to make being unfaithful a habit but they made a big thing out of changing. I think it's been so contrived the way they've changed Yolande's behaviour over the last few weeks too. Out of character for her and for Pat and Patrick.

Interracial thing, oldie thing whatever, doesn't get me upset. It's the shallowness thing from the writers that annoys me.

Oh don't get me started - whoops it's happened already!

I know it's only a soap. Life is way more important etc etc. So I'll get down off my soapbox (hehe I made a funny).

:)x

Mia said...

MJ: Trust me! You ain't seen nothin' yet!

Welcome aboard btw!

:)x