I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Jeremy Kyle Show

I know I say it all the time but you guys must watch this programme!
There's no Oprah/Tricia "there, there" style sympathy. No Jerry Springer "chuck everyone in the middle and stand back while they duke it out" ringmaster style. No Riki Lake "I'm really embarrased to be doing this but it earns me bug bucks so here goes" style.

Na! Jeremy basically says to his "guests". Ok, what's your story? I've heard it all before! Sort it out, be a man/woman! You sound like a complete idiot! If you're not interested get off my show!

I love it!! Or is that just the evil twin side of me.?!?

:)x

4 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

I watch this everytime I'm off. I love his bitchiness! I'm off today and I watched him already this morning :-)

Mia said...

Oh! That's so not fair for two reasons.

1. You've got a day off
2. You watched Jeremy in action.

I'm pouting and stompin' my feet right now!

;)x

PS Hope you're having a good day and you'll have a great date! (Oh yeah! I seen what you're up to, young lady!)

Anonymous said...

The guy is a complete idiot.
He shouts all the time, thinks he is Jesus Christ and is an utter prick.

Mia said...

Oh dear anon a bit strong but then everyone has their own opinion.

Still I suppose he must be pretty effective to evoke such a passionate view.

Peace and love

:)x