I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Citroen Dancing Transformer Car

It's an oldie I know but I've been meaning to write about this ad for absolutley ages.

The dancing transformer car from Citroen. I haven't decided whether it's genius or painfully 80's break dancing corny.

Depends on my mood at the time. No matter what, I know I couldn't move like that so I suppose when all's said and done it's a clever peice of genius.

Check it for yourself and tell me what you think... have a look at the ad creation on Luxology.com

Peace ya'll

:)x

No comments: