I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Triple Velvet Advert

For me the award for 'Freaky Advert of the Year' has to go to the one with the baby in a suit walking around the toilet paper factory lecturing the workers on the quality of the product.

It's just plain errrmmmm ............... freaky!!!!

I've included a link to one of the ads in the title of this post but you can read up the ideas behind the creation of the ads and have a look at the latest by clicking on this link from the Glassworks

Peace Ya'll

:)x

1 comment:

Mia said...

Huh huh!!!! I didn't say the child was freaky, I said the ad was freaky.

And by the way I'm Kate Moss!!!

:)x