I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ice Skateing Citroen - Genius!


Ok sorry again for being away so long but I intend to slide right back in as if I'd never been away.

Have you seen the latest Citroen C4 advert? I think it is absolutely fantastic!

I love this version which I found on the net, probably the the unedited one. Little things like the suprised lumberjack and the engineer falling over when the car slides to a halt amuse me no end. For me it's those touches that add to the feeling of realism, oh if only cars could transform into ice skating geniuses ... could you imagine the stage show??

Peace ya'll

:)x

No comments: