I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Cravendale Moo Moo Milk!!!


I just love the latest Cravendale adverts. Cravendale Last Glass

The first lot with the cows following people about to get their milk back were a little worrying, entertaining but scary!

This ad campaign hits just the right note for me.

Who thought of a toy cow, a footballer and a pirate living together???? I'd like to shake your hand! Well maybe just stand at a distance and shout thanks!

LOL

:)x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh heck, I always thought it was a cyclist not a footballer. Either way, I totally agree. One of the best ads on TV, and I'm fussy!
Milk MILK