I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Burger King - Superman

I'm a bit worried about the recent Burger King adverts. You know which ones I mean!! The ones with that bloke in fairy tale king's outfit and a giant plastic head.

There's something about the giant plastic head that just freaks me out. I don't know whether it's the size of the head, the shinyness, the staring eyes, the cheesy grin, the totally immobile features or what. All I know is I see the character and I feel, well ......"freaked"!

The lastest advert was released to run a promotion with the new Superman Returns movie. Oh my gosh no!!! All I can say is it 'superfreaked' me (heh heh)!

Why you may ask? Well, not only did it have that freaky king but it also had a freaky bloke sitting in a "so not a bloke way" on a bench staring almost lovingly at a nasty, horrible, uninviting looking sandwich.

See what you think ... Burger King Super Advert

Superfreak!!!!! Or maybe it's just me.


Peace ya'll

:)x

2 comments:

shagnasty said...

I know what you mean, its even more spokky than that sex case ronald macdonald

Mia said...

LOL!

:)x