I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I'm still around!!!

Hello peeps. Long, long time no see eh?

I'm sorry I've not posted in a while. Well would you look at that? It's been 2 months - where does the time go?

But I'm back now ok? Anyway, there was no real need for me with Harry Hill back on our screens here in the UK. Sorry guys not in the UK but I'm sure there was lots going on to keep you all busy anyway.

Well this is just a hello post to say ummmm... "Hello".

There have been a couple of things I spotted on TV over the past few months that have really needed something written about them so here goes. I promise to be kind - well sorta - lol

Peace ya'll

:)x

2 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

Welcome back darling. I hope you've had a good 2 months xxx

Mia said...

Oh thanks babes. It's been an "interesting" two months.

:)x