I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ice Age 2

Of course I know that this is a TV blog but let's face it, with the advent of the internet, downloads and all things digital technology, it probably won't be long before this little gem (currently out in UK cinemas) will be on TV. Not only that but this is my blog so I can post about anything I want so there!

I went to see Ice Age 2 over the bank holiday weekend and it was a real treat.

I won't rant on about what everyone knows is top quality animation from the realistic looking fur, water (flood) scenes, to the scenery, the the fire to the geysers to the way the breeze moved through the trees or the colours, shades, perspectives, the marriage of actor's voices with each character, the music etc etc.

What I'm trying to say is that this film is just a jolly good yarn folks. Definately worth a visit. You will laugh from the beginning to the very last drop.

Bring the kids or don't bring the kids, just go see it ok?!?

:)x

No comments: