I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Woolwich Mortgage


Guaranteed to make me giggle at the moment is the new ad for Woolwich Mortgages.

It's shows a couple going through passport control on their way back from honeymoon in Jamaica. Why would that make me laugh? I hear you scream. Well watch this...

Woolwich Investments - Touch me!

It took me weeks to figure out what they were advertising because I was so amused everytime this ad played.

Oh oh, here comes the giggles again..... touch me

Peace Ya'll

:)x

3 comments:

Andrew Holmes said...

You may be interested to know that Mr 'Touch Me' in the ad is David Shelley, an extraordinarily talented comic actor who is one-third of the trio (www.charredanddangerous.co.uk). They often appear at the Albany in London, and will be playing the Edinburgh Festival this year.

shagnasty said...

Chilled right to the core - stunning ad ;)

Mia said...

Andrew: thanks for the headsup!

Shagnasty: I've yet to meet anyone who disagrees. Including a friend who works for customs and finds it hilariously familiar.