I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hot Wheels Playset - T-Rex

Just when I thought I was safe. I popped my head back up from under the covers to see, to my dismay, the Hot Wheels T-Rex Playset.
No, no, no!!! I screeched as the children on the screen merriy/deleriously raced cars up and down and along a track which was along the insides of a T-Rex.
How do you get to that? Who thought of the concept? Are the men in white coats going to warn us before they release whoever thought of this mad, mad, mad game?
Maybe I'm not such a big kid after all.
I must have imagined it all. Right? Right? Quick where's my medication?!?!!?
:)x

No comments: