I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Space Cadets - Channel 4

If you have not yet caught Channel 4's latest show Space Cadets, I would advise you to do so!!!

You must, must, must tune in. It's easy to find, it's on every night at 9pm.

Forget 'I'm a Celeb', 'Big Brother', 'Strictly Come Dancing' and all the rest. This programme rocks. The concept is to select a group of people, tell them they're going into space, ship them off to a (fake) Russian Space training facility (STAR) and teach them as many ridiculous things as possible without them rumbling it's all a big con.

Sounds cruel I know but it's brilliant.

My highlights so far are one of the contestants describing it the thought of going into space as being "like Chessingtons World of Adventure x 10.000!" and the tale of Minsky the Monkey who died to enable the space programme to progress. Aw.....!

Fantastic TV. It's not on for much longer so, come on, watch it! What are you waiting for?!?!

:)x

3 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

Hi Mia! I have dipped in and out of this over the past few days but I do find Johny Vaughn rather irritating! It is a great concept though!

Anonymous said...

Its all a fix. Look at this link and tell me who you see after Gordon Ramsey http://www.blood.co.uk/pages/flashAdvert5S.htm

They are all actors :(

Mia said...

NML - Hello there, nice to see you over here. I'm glad you're tuning into SC. I always knew you had taste. ;)x

Zippy - I see what you mean. What a great show made even better by the possibility that it's a double bluff and Channel 4 are actually trying to fool the public. I can't wait to find out the truth on Friday. LOL!