I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Singing Santa

Has anybody seen the advert for the new Singing Santa CD? I couldn't believe it!
There's me, minding my own business enjoying a Saturday morning lie in, watchin M O M (Ministry of Mayhem - a Saturday morning children's programme). I was enjoying being a totally big kid. Suddenly we go to the adverts and up flashes this monstrous apparition in red, laughing hysterically (ho ho hoing that is), bouncing around the screen, attempting to screech er I mean sing and being followed by lots of "mini me's" in green.
Well the makeup was bad enough, never mind the stockings, the scenary and the jolliness it was all just plain scary!!! BUT then they struck up their very own version of "Is this the way to Amarillo" only they called it "Is this the way to Santa's Grotto" Oh the horror!!!!!
I was afraid, very afraid so I ducked back under my two (tog 13 rated winter) quilts and hid until I was sure it was all over.
Mommy!!!!!
:)x

No comments: