I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Sunday, December 11, 2005

X-Factor - Brenda's Gone

Well I'm a bit suprised that Brenda is out but I'm not too heartbroken for her. It's probably the best thing to happen because let's face it, the winner of these programmes usually have a much harder time than the runner ups.

I'm positive she will do much better for being free to choose her own path along the bumpy road in the world of showbusiness.

Well done girl! I'm proud of ya for getting this far! You've taken full advantage of this opportunity and you deserve the success that you have only just started to taste.

:)x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It should have been Andy or Journey South, not Brenda, she has been consistently good.

NML/Natalie said...

I agree that being knocked out won't be a bad thing but Andy should *not* have been out this weekend. It should have been Journey South or Shane! I love X Factor and I can't believe I didn't watch it last year! I'll be gutted when it's finished!
Oh and you have to admit that Brenda's Without You, was shite! I was shocked at how awaful it was because almost every single song she has sung in the competition has been brilliant.