I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lost on Sky One

How could they??? How could they move Lost to Sky One?

How can those people who have faithfully followed the programme now continue to watch it without having to pay extra? Why does everything have to come with a price? I'm so very fed up of all this nonsense.

All you get on most terrestrial commercial telly is rubbish. I still haven't figured out what all the late night quiz stuff is about. Such utter drivel and a real rip off no wonder ITV are struggling. The only thing that saves late night telly is News 24 and once you've watched that for an hour interest begins to wain.

Shows like "Lost" (previously) on channel 4 were highlights of the week. Now, no more.

I'm speaking as someone who has access Sky One. However, I like to watch telly in bed. Do I have access to Sky One in my bedroom? Of course not! Will I be forking out to get it in my bedroom? Of course not! Looks like another programme is off my list then.

Peace ya'll

:)x

No comments: