I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Torchwood - 6 weeks and counting!

If you think that Torchwood is Dr Who, then think again!

I mean it in a good way. The show has all the elements of Dr Who but it's much, much, more grown up. So far the stories are more, gruesome, scarey and sexy! As for the mystery behind why Jack can't die, well I can't wait for the details to unfold.

It's pretty obvious that the cast and crew are still in that "new" phase. Characters are still forming, relationships are still building, history is still in the making but I can think it's a damn fine programme. I only hope the public feel the same and we get a chance to see this oh so promising piece of British creativity given a chance to really thrive.

Peace Ya'll

:)x

No comments: