I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Penguin Persil Ad


Cute, cute, cute is all I can say. It's not persuaded me to buy the brand but I love the advert. Even makes me want to be a penguin! Watch it here.

Once again we see a brand tie-in with a movie. Happy Feet looks like it will be just as cute. It's out in UK cinemas on December 8th, me and my mate are gonna go see it even though we're grown ups (I think - LOL)!

Peace Ya'll

:)x

No comments: