I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Friday, November 24, 2006

The Gadget Show on Channel five

My middle name should be gadget! I say this with a qualification because even though my idea of heaven is to spend a good day or two playing with whatever is the latest gadget, I rarely get the chance (or have the money) to do so.

That's why I thank heavens for The Gadget Show. (When was the last time you heard anyone thanking the heavens for anything? LOL.)

I can live my gadget playing days through this programme vicariously. It's so very, very cool to see what the presenters get upto whether it's racing each other on fold-up bikes and motorised skates or setting up synchronised robot dancing. The reviews are pretty informative and the information nicely accessible. I get a little frustrated at the website. I'd like a bit more indepth articles but I suppose it is primarily a tv programme.

The bestest thing about the show has to be the competition prize! Chances of winning are probably pretty slim but with a prize fund usually totalling something in the region of £5000 worth of gadgets, I don't care that it costs £1 to enter!

A damn good show and a chance at a nice little package. Very nice indeed!

Peace Ya'll

:)x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well ello Mia

Its been a while since you posted any comments and i am very concerned. Please, please come back and make the world a great place to live in again!

Love BabyD

Mia said...

Hey there BabyD!

So sorry but I've been totally lazy these last months. I am well and I have a few things to say so I'll do my best to get back on here, I promise!!!

As for making the world a great place to live, hmmmmmmm.... don't I just wish I could add that claim to my cv - lol!

:)x