I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Strictly Come Dancing

Saturday nights have been saved by the latest series of Strictly Come Dancing.

I can't believe it's taken me so long to chat about it! Maybe it's just because it's so good that it's beyond commentary??? Nah!!! It's just I've been a bit lazy.

The show is good - now there's a bit of classic British understatement.

Originally I cringed at the thought of yet another gaggle of celebs just trying to revive their careers. It's gonna be appalling was my first thoughts. I am so willing to admit to being wrong!

The whole thing has been proper! I think the X Factor judges need to pick up a few tips on how not to take over the show with personal vendettas. Contestants, clearly work extremely hard, the judges are on the whole pretty fair and the dance professionals are doing a great job of bringing dance back into popular public arena. Oh and I can't miss out the live music and the singers who are so very versatile!

I love the way whole thing works, I can even cope Bruce's silly jokes. My only downer is the voting of the Great British Public but everyone is always going to think differently, a vote is a vote!

My verdict - Fantastic! Long may "she" dance!

Peace Ya'll

:)x

No comments: