I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

M & S gets Bondish

Oh so cool and oh so topical is the Christmas M & S James Bond spoof advert.

Here we see a number of women being contacted James Bond style to go to a "Spy Who Loved Me" type bash. Shirley Bassey is there doing what she does best and ladies showing off casual to outerwear to skimpy clothes (for a minute of two) then glammed up to the nines. Personally, my favourite bit of the ad is the group of gentle men at the bar (Champagne for me please lads)! Watch it here on YouTube

That version of "Get this Party Started" is brill. I wonder if it might be released? T'would do well methinks

No, but I think it's great idea to spoof a bond movie. The bit with Twiggy stroking that bit of fur, is genius! LOL! It's all so wonderfully cheesy!

Well done M & S! Another winner of a campaign

Peace Ya'll

:)x

No comments: