I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

24 - Jack's coming!

He's nearly here!

The new series of 24 starts on Sky One this Sunday 12 February with a double bill.

I saw the 10 minute preview tonight and it looks great. Poor Jack despite saving the president, his family (or at least his daughter) and the world he still had to disappear by faking his death. We join him 12 months later all scruffy, with long hair, not so designer stubble and running for his life.

It's the day that will change his life ................... again. Woohooo!

:)x

2 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

I am sooooooo excited but gutted that I missed the preview!

Mia said...

It was only ten minutes and as usual it just left you wanting more so you probably got the better deal.

:)x