I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Dancing on Ice shock - John's gone!!!

I was aghast on Saturday when John Barrowman was left in the bottom two by the public vote.

I have to say that based on performances in the skate off, the judges were right to choose Stephan. (Trust me, you don't know how much it hurts to say this.)

I missed last weeks episode where I believe John had a fall that dented his confidence. Looking at him yesterday he appeared to still be shaken and a little timid. Not the usual showcasing we're used to from Captain Jack himself.

I'm gonna miss ya big cheesy smile but you did well. The night was just not your night!

:)x

No comments: