I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Friday, February 10, 2006

I got tagged - 8 things I want in an ideal partner

Whoooweee! I got tagged by BlogMonkey. Now normally I don't do stuff like this and I'm keeping in mind that this is a TV Blog but hey there's more to me than a couch potato who spends her time staring at the big magical box in the corner. So here goes.....

8 Things I Want In An Ideal Partner - (drum roll please)

1. A man. When I say a man I mean a man in everyway, I don't want wimpy but don't get me wrong I don't want neanderthol

2. Humour. There must be laughs. Not nasty, picking on someone's weaknesses laughs but just good humour.

3. Love films. Especially stuff that's more on the Sci-Fi/superhero/action side. Equally though a good comedy or the occasional chick flick will be required. Ok, cartoons too!

4. Able to hold a conversation. There is absolutely nothing sexier than being able to chat with someone for hours on end. I'm not just talking about when you first meet and you're trying to get the measure of someone. I mean even after you've known each other for years. I'm talking about stuff from heated debates to philosophical discussions to workday woes to sharing opinions on what crumpets are made from. (I always wondered that.) Just communicating in other ways than the "horizontal rumba". Speaking of which...

5. Horizontal Rumba. Sorry I don't do kinky. I don't mind having a bit of fun but kinky is a no. I'm not going into further details here either. You would have to be in a relationship with me to find out.

6. Taller than me. I'd prefer if he's taller than me by at least 3 inches. I've been out with guys who are my height and wearing heels is a no no! How sexy can you look in flats? Ok, if you're a certain age and build maybe you can get away with it but I can't. (This one is negotiable though.)

7. Able to make decisions. I have spent all my life making decisions. Could someone else do it for me or with me, if only to decide which pub we're going to.

Finally, I admit to nicking this last one from Blogmonkey word for word...

8.Wants me as well. Seems obvious I guess but finding your perfect partner doesn't mean that they feel the same about you. HEAR HEAR!!! Well said!

Now I don't know that many bloggers so I can only pass it on to my very tiny circle

NML
Whyioutta

:)x

No comments: