I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Harry Hill's TV Burp

Harry's back tonight. I found this show in it's earlier late night incarnation a while ago and really didn't think I'd like it. Harry with his high collar, thick rimmed glasses, leery lip licking and slapstick style comedy wasn't what I would normally have been interested in watching.

How wrong I was. He just takes such an irreverent look at the weeks happenings in tv. Soaps, news events, reality shows; no-one is safe. There's the running joke of the week, the fight of the week e.g. "who do you think would win in a fight between Tracy Barlow and a Cylon" and him ripping the "p" out of a scene and then inviting those involved onto the show to finish it up.

He's cheeky, disrespectful, genius and just plain funny. Tune in tonight on ITV1 at 5.15pm.

Oh no! I sound like an ad now!

:)x

No comments: