I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Celebrity Big Brother - Faria's Gone

She's out. The lady famous for being infamous.

Well Faria, judging by your chat with Davina, you learned some things about yourself (in the short time you were in the house). It's not easy to admit you may need some work that can't be fixed by plastic surgeons. (I know, I've had a lot of "fixing" to do, myself. Oh no, I sound like Barrymore now urgh!) It takes a big person to admit their faults, good for you!

I wonder if any of the other housemates will come to any such conclusions when they eventually leave the CBB house? It will be interesting to see.

Bye Bye Faria. I may not have loved you but what do you care? You don't know me from Adam. Still, I wish you the best for the future.

:)x

3 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

I must admit, I found her rather irritating as she did whinge and untimately, none of us made her do what she did. However, it was good to see her being humble and admitting what she did. That is brave and I only wish Jodie had done the same!

Anonymous said...

can someone please tell me what on earth is this program you call big brother?

Mia said...

zippy - Some call Big Brother a social experiment, some call it entertainment, some call it cruel, while others call it trash!

What do you think it is? You decide.

:)x