I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Friday, January 13, 2006

Honda Civic

Have you all seen the new adverts for the Honda Civic?

I think it’s very, very good using a choir to make the sounds as the car travels along is very clever. It really caught my attention tonight. So much so that I have been to their web site and had a good look again.

To my surprise and pleasure not only does it show the advert but they also show the making of the advert (I guess for those anoraks like me who wonder about these things).

If you’ve not seen the ad, go have a look at it here www.honda.co.uk/civic

Don’t get tempted to buy the car though, unless of course, you’re going to buy it for me.

:)x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw it for the first time yesterday - very very clever ;)