I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Soapstar Superstar - The Final

It's all over, the final has come and gone. I think the right person was chosen thought it was a tough call. Andy was suprisingly good especially once he learned to let go a bit and wiggle those hips (LOL).

Well done Richard, your youth, your boyish good looks and obvious charm helped but the fact that you have an astounding voice and ability did the job.

:)x

4 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

Oh Richard *is* lovely but I was extremely impressed with Andy who completely came out of his shell. It was a close call in a lot of respects!

Mia said...

I don't think it will be the last we hear of either of them.

:)x

Anonymous said...

very true Mia....they are on Corrie every other night ;)

Mia said...

Too true TW. Too true!

:)x