I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Celebrity Big Brother - Part Three!


I know we only see portion of what actually goes on in the house when CBB airs at 9pm every night but last night I was saddened once again to watch what has been going on.

I really felt sorry for Jodie as she was picked on and bullied by George and Pete. Some of what they've got to say is true but the way they're doing it is really bad. The poor woman has been backed into a corner and you can't blame her for fighting back in the way that she's been doing. I really hope that George gets kicked out of the house because he is the ringleader very closely followed by Pete.

I get the feeling Michael is being used a bit, he strikes me as still vulnerable and not certainly not out of his troubles. Be careful, Michael. The advice you're trying to pass onto Jodie and Chantelle is being used by George and Pete to beat the girls over the head! Sometimes you need to chill. Despite all you've been though you're not perfect, you haven't got all the answers. Let other people finish what they're saying before you jump in with your opinion. As you said to Chantelle, listening is key.

Chantelle is doing her best to mediate between the two factions but she's so inexperienced she's not doing a very good job and so's Preston to his credit. Chantelle is bright enough to point out to the others that she's the piggy in the middle, I hope she is able to form a kind of a bridge between Jodie and the others without losing out.

Jodie, I don't think you'll be leaving girl, so hang on in there. You've still got things to learn and I can see that at the moment you've shut down but now's the time to sit back. Let the others run around being noticed. You'll be ok in the end, unless you do somethng really terrible, you won't be the first out the house.

It seems really depressing in the CBB house at the moment and the sooner this upset is got through the better. I well remember learning (and experiencing) on a course that people coming together to form a group go through a process called "Forming, storming, norming and performing". The CBB house are definitely in the "storming" phase.

:)x

No comments: