I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dancing on Ice


I watched the first show in the series on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised it was quite good I ended up enjoying all the contestants whether they were brilliant or just plain bad. I don't know what happened to me. Maybe I was just in a good mood.

I was quite surprised to see that Andi survived but not disappointed that Tamara had been voted out because it looked as if he was just taking it all as one big joke. Who turns up over an hour late to the first practice for a show like this?

I’m relieved that it’s going to be screened over 8 weeks because watching night after night would be way too much! (Yeah, I know I can always hit the off button.)

I hope it's the last for a long time in the same 'ole tired formula of celebrity contestants doing ususal stuff to encourage the public to slavishly phone up to tip money into the pockets of lazy TV execs.

It's nice to see this programme for Torville and Dean. I couldn't believe when the clips of their olymnpic performances brought tears to my eyes. I only hope the performances of the celebs over the next few weeks don't do the same for the wrong reasons.

;)x

No comments: