I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Soapstar Superstar - Round two


Hello my little pumpkins I am back. I am back to eat my words and swallow my spit (sorry for being vulgar). I watched Soapstar Superstars last night. Admittedly not all of it but I especially tuned in for the acoustic performance because as they say, that is where the rubber hits the road, where you separate the wheat from the chaff, the boys from the men. I was pleasantly surprised to they see they were good. I especially enjoyed Andy and Roxanne didn’t do too badly a job either.

I’m not sure I would buy one their albums but I think they would do pretty well and could go on to do musicals. Let’s face it, people in the theatre are actor/singers and that’s what we saw last night. I wouldn’t necessarily say Superstars but they did a good job. Good on you guys for taking part; good on you for trying very hard.

I’m still annoyed at ITV. I think they still just in it to make money which as a commercial company and suppose you can understand. Also I’m still not sure about the judge’s, especially Mr. America but hey, someone’s got to sit in those seats!

:)x

No comments: