I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Desperate Housewives

They're back tonight! Channel 4 at 10pm. Woohoo!!!

I can't wait to catch up with the latest happenings in Wisteria Lane.

The fallout from the death of poor, poor Rex promises to be packed full of action as his wife, Bree, and mother duke it out over whether he was really happy. I felt really sorry for Rex or maybe I should say the actor Steven Culp (nice) because he was also in Star Trek Enterprise and got killed off there too.

How's Tom going to cope with being an at home dad? How's Lynette going to cope with going back to work?

What next in the long running threesome of Carlos, Gabrielle and John? Is Carlos going down for a long stretch? Will Gabrielle end up a single mother or is this John's chance to "get his gal"?

Then there's Susan, being held at gun point by Zach, who just finished beating up nasty Felicia. Does this violence run in the family? After all, his dad marched poor Mike off to execute him and his mom killed his (biological) mom. Maybe this is a case of nurture v nature!

As for Edie! In the middle of so much gossip and so in the dark!

Finally we throw the mysterious new neighbours, the Applewhites, into the mix!

It gonna be good people, it's gonna be goooooood!!!

:)x

No comments: