I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Sunday, January 08, 2006

It's 2006!

Hello my lovelies. Are you all well? What’s happenin’ out there in blogland?

Don't know about you but I’ve certainly been busy enjoying myself during the festive break. I’ve only popped in occasionally to keep an eye on what’s going on but not posted mainly because there’s not been much TV to chat about, during the Christmas season. It’s been the usual combination of repeats, boring stuff and dross.

However with the start of the New Year and a new TV season there has been rich pickings. I can barely contain myself so let’s start the year as we mean to go on with the real quality …

:)x

2 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

I hope you're watching Celeb Big Brother and Soapstar Superstar!

Mia said...

Oh yes I sure am!

Watch out for my upcoming post on Soapstar Superstar for my thoughts.

As for CBB it's superb!!!

:)x