I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Branston Baked Beans Advert

Is anyone else freaked out by this dancing tin of beans or am I the freak?

Careful how you answer that!!!

:)x

Update: 15th Feb 2006

This post seems to have generated quite a few hits over the past few days so I've decided to add this update.

I've now found the ad here it is at Visit4info for your viewing pleasure and delictation. I've thought about it some more and asked for others to have their say Branston Comments Why not let us all know what you think?

Update no 2: 14 April 2007

Ok, the first link is now paid. Go to TellyAds to see this advert for free but be warned, I take no responsibility for it's effect on your sanity!

:)x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

definately tyhe latter

whyioughtta said...

I haven't seen the ad, but I don't think you're a freak. Beans just shouldn't dance. Even when they're baked.

Some Branston Bean trivia: I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Sophie Kinsella refers to Branston Baked Beans in one of her Shopaholic books.

NML/Natalie said...

I don't like the ad either. It's just weird. I tend to tune out when it comes on.

Mia said...

zippy - Oi you!

whyioughtta - Now I'm really scared!

nml - I wish I had the self-control to look away!

:)x

Anonymous said...

the branston beans advet is the best advert going, get a grip n grow up!!! the adverts great!!!

Mia said...

Thanks Anonymous.

Last time I looked, we were free to feel whatever we want about anything. If we all have to feel the same thing about everything then I prefer not to grow up thank you very much!

Peace and lurve!!!

:)x