I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lost

We lose Lost on Wednesday!!!

Don’t miss the final double bill or I guarantee you’ll regret it. It’s been brilliant so far and if you’ve not been watching you need to have a head transplant.

It’s on Channel 4 tomorrow (January 11th) starting 10pm until 12am.

If you can’t stay up that late, set your Sky plus, video/DVD recorder or whatever but don’t miss it and don’t come crying to me if you do.

:)x

No comments: