I'm a grown woman and I watch way too much TV. As a child I was always being told off for lying around staring at the goggle (not google) box. Well I thought I'd do something about all that TV watchin' hence we have this blog. Now some might say some of the things I've got to say are a bit unfair but who cares when All Publicity is Good Publicity..... Peace Ya'll :)x

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Due South


There’s one country that I’ve always wanted to visit and that country is Canada

Imagine my choice joy when I discovered Due South ten or so years ago. I was in seventh heaven. The star of the show Paul Gross was anything but gross. The story line engaging, the script funny and his sidekick, Ray, a suitably dorky but nice kinda guy.

All the ingredients I needed to keep me amused and to be suitably distraught when the series came to an abrupt end.

I’ve not had much good to say about ITV recently but I’m beginning to really love ITV3. Why? Because in addition to Quantum Leap, they’ve brought Due South back! Yippee!!!

Now I don’t have to save my pennies, no need to go all the way to Canada. I love Mounties so I can just tune in everyday at 7pm and feast my eyes on the beauty that is …. Benton Fraser (and his wolf of course).

Thank you very kindly!

:)x

No comments: